Matt Weinheimer*, CFP®
Founder, Wealth Advisor
Matt brings several years of professional financial experience in understanding the financial and emotional issues behind helping to transition from acquiring wealth to help grow and protect that wealth. Deeply familiar with the emotional and financial challenges associated with transitioning wealth for executives, entrepreneurs and inheritors, among others, Matt seeks to understand each client’s current situation and goals and crafts a flexible and enduring financial, investment and risk management plan.
A graduate of Texas State University, Matt earned a B.B.A. in Finance in 1997 and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. Travel is a special passion of his, and favorite destinations for the Weinheimer family include Costa Rica, Hawaii and Florida. In and around Austin and on the road, he enjoys mountain biking, fly fishing and scuba diving.
- A graduate of Texas State University, Matt earned a B.B.A. in Finance in 1997
- Served on the board of the Rotary Club of Austin
- Former president of the Young Men’s Business League
- Served on the capital campaign committee of the Austin Sunshine Camp
Jasen Wallace*, CFP®
Director of Financial Planning
Jasen Wallace is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional who helps clients answer some of life’s biggest financial questions like: ‘How should I save for retirement?’ or ‘Should I pay off my debt or invest first?’ or ‘What’s the most suitable way for me to pay for my kid’s education?’ and ‘When is the most suitable time for me to take my Social Security?’
Jasen has worked over half a decade with both young professionals and those nearing or in retirement. Each have their own challenges that our firm is well equipped to handle.
Jasen earned his Masters Degree in Financial Planning from Texas Tech University, a Graduate Certificate in Charitable Planning, and passed the CFP® exam in 2012.
Jasen enjoys running, rock climbing, live comedy and music with his wife, Brandi.
- Masters Degree in Financial Planning from Texas Tech University
- Graduate Certificate in Charitable Planning
- Passed the CFP® exam in 2012
- Enjoys running and rock climbing
- Loves live comedy and music
Matt MacWilliams*, CFP®
A veteran of the Austin financial advisory community with nearly 25 years of experience building financial strategies for families with wealth in transition, Matt works to ensure that clients can realize their retirement dreams for security and legacy planning.
Matt is a graduate of the University of Texas Financial Planning Certificate Program and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. Matt served on the Board of Directors for the Samaritan Center for Counseling and Pastoral Care in Austin for 4 years, including 2 years as vice president. Matt continues to volunteer for special projects at The Samaritan Center.
- Graduate of the University of Texas Financial Planning Certificate Program
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Samaritan Center for Counseling and Pastoral Care in Austin
- Enjoys travel, camping and hiking, and bicycling with his wife, Barbara Jo Stetzelberger and Maggie, their Blue Lacy dog
After spending more than 15 years serving clients in the cybersecurity space, Galen transitioned to financial services to follow his lifelong passion in personal finance and helping people achieve their financial goals. He is currently pursuing his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
As a Financial Professional, Galen provides administrative assistance in financial planning services, focusing on researching relevant technical areas and supporting the planning process.
- Graduate of Boston University Financial Planning Certificate Program
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Kentucky
- Galen enjoys running, mountain biking, traveling, and spending time with his wife Esther and two children Melora and Lyndon.
David W Bregger*, CFP®
David brings a long-term approach to planning. As a result, many of his clients, together after over 30 years, have gained financial independence after experiencing multiple catastrophic crises, with comfort from his steady hand.
Having a deep faith, exercising patience, and employing discipline, David believes that a properly constructed financial plan should guide our path. “My clients become like family, and we deeply care about each one. Their long-term plan does not change when the world temporarily goes haywire.”
- David and his wife have three children, who have successfully left the nest and live in Austin. Nelda and he enjoy their church family, charitable endeavors, traveling, reading, and a round of golf when not working.
Crystal is a Florida native who started her financial services career in 1999. With over 22 years of diverse experience, Crystal worked as an Operations Manager for a broker-dealer in California, a Financial Services Rep for the Bank of Hawaii, and later partnered with the Branch Manager of a top Financial Advisor at Morgan Stanley. Due to her vast experience with affluent families, Crystal developed an extensive understanding of clients transitioning in various stages of their lives. Crystal is always willing to go above and beyond to reach excellence and thrives on servicing existing clients with extraordinarily high standards.
Crystal studied at St Petersburg College and furthered her education with a study abroad program. She earned an Associate Degree and graduated on the Dean’s List with Honors. She currently holds her Series 66 licenses, 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuities License, and a Financial Planning Associate designation.
- Associates Degree from St.Petersburg College
- Crystal’s pursuit of adventure has allowed her to circumnavigate the world, traveling to over 25 countries. In her personal time, she enjoys fitness, international traveling, and volunteering in the community.
Client Service Associate
Mary strives to provide clients with exceptional customer service through a strong work ethic and attention to detail, and interest in and respect for each client. Mary’s educational background includes a B.A. in English from The University of Texas at Austin and graduate-level courses in business at Texas A & M.
Positions as a legal secretary for a major Austin law firm, an escrow officer for a title insurance company, and 21 years of experience in the financial services industry provide a strong basis for Mary’s role at Weinheimer Wealth Management.
- B.A. in English from University of Texas at Austin
- Graduate Level courses in Business at Texas A&M
- Her favorite free-time pursuits include reading a good mystery novel, trying a new recipe, or taking a Jazzercise class. Weekends often include time spent in the Texas hill country or watching a series on Masterpiece Theatre or a favorite classic 1940s movie.
Director of Operations
As the Director of Operations, David’s focus is on streamlining operations and improving firm processes. He also helps to administer client accounts and serve as a liaison to the firm’s account custodians. His educational background in financial planning and his experience working in the legal industry make him uniquely suited to keeping the firm functioning efficiently and effectively.
David earned his M.B.A. in Finance from St. Edward’s University and he graduated with a B.A. in Government from the University of Texas at Austin. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, Scarlett and Travis.
- M.B.A. in Finance from St. Edward’s University
- B.A. in Government from the University of Texas at Austin
Enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, Scarlett and Travis.