After spending more than 15 years serving clients in the cybersecurity space, Galen transitioned to financial services to follow his lifelong passion in personal finance and helping people achieve their financial goals. He is currently pursuing his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification.
As a Financial Professional, Galen provides administrative assistance in financial planning services, focusing on researching relevant technical areas and supporting the planning process.
- Graduate of Boston University Financial Planning Certificate Program
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Business Administration from the University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Kentucky
- Galen enjoys running, mountain biking, traveling, and spending time with his wife Esther and two children Melora and Lyndon.